Last Updated: JULY 6, 2021
We collect a variety of types of information, including information that you voluntarily provide, information collected automatically through your use of the Site, and information received from third-parties. This information includes both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. This section provides more background about what type of information we collect.
- Information Provided by You Voluntarily.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide in instances including when you register to receive emails, fill in forms, sign up for newsletters, make purchases on our site and voluntarily participate in promotions or contests. Such information provided by you voluntarily may include:
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, and home address;
- Demographic Information, such as your age, gender, and zip code; and
- Content, including content within any messages you send to us or publicly post on the Site, including any reviews you may leave about us or our products.
You may always elect not to submit voluntary information, however, as a result, you may not be able to access certain features and functionality of the Site.
- Information Collected Automatically.
In addition, we may automatically collect information when you use the Site, including Site and device use data that relates to your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and other usage details like your browser type, domain name, IP address, and how you maneuvered through the Site.
- Information from Third-Party Sources.
We also collect information from other third-party sources, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase products through our site, our payment processor will provide us certain information such as the completed transaction, time and date of purchase, and the designated shipping address.
- Social networks: When you engage with our content, reference our Service, or grant us permission to access information from the social networks we will collect certain information related to that interaction. For more information about the use of Social Networks, please refer to the section entitled “Social Media Features” below).
- Business Partners: Whom we participate with in joint marketing activities to provide services or offerings to you. For example, we may engage in a joint giveaway hosted by another brand, and as part of the partnership, we may receive email addresses of the participants to the joint giveaway.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTION TOOLS
We use "cookies" on the Site.
Duration of Cookies. We may use “session cookies” or “persistent cookies.” Session cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser or once your session ends. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you or your browser erase them. Persistent cookies have varying durations that are dependent on their expiration date.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons may be included in our pages and messages. These beacons may not be visible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming inserted into a page or email may serve as a beacon. Beacons are used for various purposes, including counting use of the service, to count emails opened, or to count articles or specific locations actually visited.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to improve the Site;
- to sell you products and fulfil orders you place through the Site;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about our products that we think may be of interest to you;
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- to fulfil your requests, such as those related to ordering, payment, newsletters and mailing lists, etc.;
- conducting product promotions;
- research and analysis;
- to communicate with you (for example, in instances of customer support); and
- fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With Third-Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third-parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide electronic storage for data related to the Site, send out email updates about the Site and our products and services, and to process payments. For more information with respect to the use of Service Providers to process payments, please refer to the section entitled “Payment Processing” below.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with other businesses with whom we have a relationship so that they can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- For Changes of Control. We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with or in anticipation of a change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
DO NOT TRACK
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across web sites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
We use the service provider, Stripe, for its payment processing gateway so that you can make purchases on the website without having to exit the website. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information, but we may receive Transaction Information (as specified in in the Section “Information Collected: Information From Third Parties” above) that is necessary for us to fulfill purchases made on the Site.
YES TO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO STRIPE’S PAYMENT GATEWAY.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information. However, the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed. We are not responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of personal information that you provide through the Site that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident whom we have an established business relationship with, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits you to request information in writing regarding our disclosure of your personal information to our affiliates and/or third-party businesses for their direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email with your first name, last name and email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” law requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
HOW TO CONTACT US