Last updated: January 1, 2021
Your California Privacy Rights
This section describes the rights of California residents under the CCPA. For information on how California residents may contact us to exercise these rights with respect to personal information we collect, please see the section below entitled, “How to Submit a Request.”
Right to Know
A California resident may request that a business that collects personal information about the California resident disclose the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that California resident.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that California resident.
A California resident may request that a business that sells the California resident’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that California resident:
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the California resident and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the California resident for a business purpose.
Right to Request Deletion
A California resident has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the California resident which the business has collected from the California resident. If it is necessary for us to maintain the personal information for certain purposes, we are not required to comply with your deletion request. If we determine that we will not delete your personal information when you request us to do so, we will inform you and tell you why we are not deleting it.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information
Yes To does not sell Consumers’ personal information. However, the collection of data through third party cookies for Yes To’s targeted advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. While we not sell Consumers’ personal information, we do use third party digital advertising service providers who collect information through cookies for targeted advertising purposes. You can choose not to share your information through cookies by managing your cookie preferences for your specific browser type as instructed below.
If you block certain cookies, some Yes To website functionality may not work properly. For more information on how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
A California resident has the right not to be discriminated against because the California resident exercised any of the California resident’s rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable California resident request to us through any of the following methods:
- Telephone. You may call our toll-free telephone number 1-888-929-3786
- Email. You may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “CCPA Individual Request.”
- Physical Mail. You may also physically send in a request to the following address:
Attention: Communications Dept.
Yes To, Inc.
177 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
You may submit a request as frequently as you would like, but we are not required to respond to requests to provide personal information to you more than twice in any 12-month period.
To submit a verifiable California resident request, you will be asked to provide certain information to help us verify your identity. The information we ask you to provide to initiate a request may differ depending upon factors including but not limited to the type of request, the type, sensitivity and value of the personal information that is the subject of the request, and the risk of harm to you that may occur as a result of unauthorized access or deletion. We may also require you to provide a written declaration that you are who you say you are. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by providing the agent with signed written permission to do so.
If we cannot verify your identity to make the request, we will not be able to comply with your request. We will inform you if we cannot verify your identity. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable California resident request to verify the requestor’s identity to make the request.
How we collect, use and share personal information of California residents
Yes To has collected the following categories of personal information about California residents in the twelve (12) months prior to the effective date of this policy:
|Category of Personal Information||Sources from which we collect the Personal Information|
|Identifiers, includingname, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||We collect information when you voluntarily register to receive emails on our website, fill in forms on our website, sign up for newsletters on our website and participate in promotions or contests made available through our website. Additionally, we may participate with third party business partners in joint marketing activity, where such joint partner may share your email address as a participant in the joint marketing activity.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a California resident’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.||We collect this information from you when you visit our website. We may also collect information that you provide to third parties such as social network platforms where you engage with our content, that reference or site or services, or grant us permission to access information from the social network platform.|
|Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||We may collect this commercial information from our distributor partners when you purchase our products from them.|
|Audiovisual Information, including audio electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||We may record customer service communications for quality assurance purposes.|
Yes To collects the personal information described above for a variety of business purposes. Yes To uses the personal information:
- To make our website available to California residents and to further improve our website;
- To operate, improve, and personalize the products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- To provide you with information about our products that we think may be of interest to you;
- To monitor and analyzing trends, usage, and activities of users of our website;
- For customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- To conduct product promotions;
- For research and analysis;
- To communicate with you (for example, in instances of customer support); and
- Fulfilling any other business or commercial purposes at your direction or with your notice and/or consent.
Yes To has shared the personal information described above for the business purposes described above with the following categories of third parties:
Yes To has shared personal information with service providers including those that assist us with the functionality of our website, provide electronic storage for data related to the website, and send out email updates about the website and our products. We have also shared personal information with business partners engaged in joint marketing activities.
In addition, we may share personal information with third parties in connection with the potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, in which case personal information held by us about our users may be one of the transferred assets. We will also respond to requests for personal information where required by to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
Personal Information of Minors
Yes To does not sell personal information about minors under the age of 16.
Contact for More Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Mail: Attention: Communications Dept.
Yes To, Inc.
177 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
By Phone: 1-888-929-3786