Our sustainable practices
We say Yes ToTM people, our planet, and consciously created products.
We’re committed to working toward a more sustainable future with less pollution and less waste.
Safe Skincare for
You and Our Earth
Our team is dedicated to choosing the best ingredients in every Yes To™ formulation. We have a Rigorous Natural Standard:
- Our products are made with at least 95% natural ingredients (before we include water). Natural ingredients are those that come from or are made from a renewable resource found in nature. You can find the natural ingredient percentage on the front of each Yes To™ item.
- We are a Leaping Bunny certified brand. This means we do not test on animals. No way!
- We do not use microbeads nor artificial colorants.
- Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO) is used in our bar soaps.
Look for the recycling symbol on your Yes To™ product. If you see it, confirm that your local recycling service accepts this type of packaging by visiting BeRecycled.org.
We promise to use recyclable materials and paper cartons wherever possible.
- Remove excess formula in the product by rinsing it out completely with water.
- Take off the label before recycling.
- If the product contains a pump, remove it.
- Our Facial Wipes are made with compostable, plant-based fibers (FSC fabric).
Let’s Do This
We’re continuously challenging ourselves to create more eco-friendly products. We would also love to know which sustainability initiatives are most important to you! Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org