Frequently asked questions
- The Yes To, Inc. headquarters are in gorgeous Pasadena, California, USA.
- Our products are tested on YES TO employees, friends and family, but never (ever) on animals. We are against animal testing and ensure our manufacturers adhere to this same principle. YES TO believes in safe and effective testing alternatives, while ensuring product and consumer safety. Reinforcing our commitment, we are Cruelty-Free and a certified member of the Leaping Bunny Program, the highest standard for companies committed to no animal testing.
- The company is called Yes To, Inc. One of our sub-brands is Yes To Carrots - a line made for normal to dry skin and hair.
- The brand Yes To Carrots was originally incorporated in the USA in 2006.
- Yes To is a privately held company.
- You can submit your request to our Marketing department to email@example.com. We will review your request and determine if it is something we are able to sponsor.
- Yes, absolutely. We do not share any customer information and we do not sell our email list.
- We are always looking for people with incredible qualifications. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Due to the number of career inquiries we receive, we cannot guarantee response to every submission. We do keep all contacts and will be in touch if there is a position available that matches your qualifications.
- Most do not but there are a few that do. Please email email@example.com for a list!
- Yes To's fragrance is a mix of essential oils, natural aromatic chemicals and other synthetic ingredients that are approved by RIFM (Research Institute for Fragrance Materials). The synthetic ingredients are used when there are no natural alternatives to create the scent.
- We suggest you discuss the use of our products, or any products, with your doctor during pregnancy.
- Most of our products are great for vegans! A few use animal-produced or derived products like beeswax and honey. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list!
- We cannot guarantee that the use of carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers will not cause an allergic reaction. We suggest you consult with your doctor prior to using our products.
- Stop using the product and call your medical professional if you feel necessary. Please contact us at 1-888-92YESTO or email@example.com to inform us of the product you were using and the reaction that occurred.
- No! We are so used to saying "Yes," but are happy to say there are NO phthalates in our products.
- The Yes To product families do not contain animal ingredients with the exception of Honey Extract and Beeswax. Both of these ingredients are derived naturally from bees.
- Yes, our products actually contain carrot juice, cucumber extract, and tomato extract among other vegetables and fruits. We may even help you get in your 5 veggies a day!
- Isopropyl Myristate 95% NF/EP (National Formulary/European Pharmacopeia) is derived from natural vegetable oil. This ingredient is 'kosher certified' and used in kosher foods (certification available).
- Citric acid exists in a variety of fruits and vegetables, most notably citrus fruits. This ingredient is sourced primarily from lemons and limes, and is 100% natural.
- Tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin, is found in vegetable fats and oils, dairy products, meat, eggs, cereals, nuts, and leafy green and yellow vegetables. It is usually present in a form as alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta- Tocopherol. The alpha form has the same biological activity as vitamin E. Tocopherols can be produced from vegetable oils or can be synthesized.
Tocopherol Acetate is the ingredient used in Yes To products, and is derived from the etherification of Tocopherol with acetic acid. This ingredient is also frequently the source of vitamin E in dietary supplements.
- The glycerin used in our products is sourced from vegetable fats and oils.
- Yes To products are made to solve for your skin, body and hair care needs. Yes To Carrots products are formulated for normal-to-dry skin and hair. Yes To Cucumbers are formulated for sensitive skin. Yes To Tomatoes products are formulated for oily/combination and breakout-prone skin. Yes To Blueberries products are formulated to fight the signs of aging. Yes To Grapefruit products are formulated for dull, uneven skin. And Yes To Coconut products are formulated for ultra dry skin.
- Of course! We encourage all of customers to find their own, perfect 'recipe' from our lines.
- It depends on which one! Please see each individual product page to learn more about the benefits of our wonderful ingredients. In general, we believe that what you put ON your body is as important as what you put IN your body. This is why we believe in the power of fruits and vegetables in our products.
- Parabens are a class of preservatives found in many cosmetic products. Although some parabens are found in nature, most parabens are synthetically derived. Yes To strives to create products with as many natural ingredients as possible, and therefore, we choose to use preservatives other than parabens.
- We strive to create Yes To products with as high a natural ingredient content as possible, but all our products are at least 95% natural.
- We love getting your ideas! We invite you to post on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yestocarrots.
- Yes To is a consumer-inspired line of skin and hair care products born out of a desire to make you look and feel your most happy and radiant. Not only are our products all more than 95% naturally derived, but they are 100% filled with love and laughter.
- You can find it right here on our site! US customers can currently find our entire product assortment, including hard to find products, at www.yesto.com.
- Our store is virtual...you're here! We do not currently have a 'YES TO' store, but we're sold online and in almost every drug, mass, and grocery outlet in the United States. We are also sold in other locations internationally. Please visit our Find A Store page to locate a retail location near you.
- We do not have a printed catalog. In order to save trees and make Mama Earth smile, we instead feature all our beautiful products here on yesto.com.
- US customers can purchase the full range of Yes To products right here at yesto.com! If you would like to purchase our products in a retail location, Yes To is available in fine mass, drug and food stores across the U.S. Please visit our Find A Store page to locate the retailer nearest you.
- We are excited to speak to potential new retailers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Please visit our Customer Service or Ask The Experts sections to find the various ways in which you may contact Yes To.
- Please email email@example.com.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.