Yes To & Beyond Yoga Social Media Rules & Regulations
YES TO AND BEYOND YOGA SOCIAL MEDIA CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Yes To/Beyond Yoga on Instagram, Promotional Contest: The campaign/contest encourages fans to share with Yes To, Inc. and Beyond Yoga what makes them unique and confident! Contestants are welcome to share selfies, videos, and/or GIFS on Instagram with the dedicated hashtag. The official rules regarding this promotional contest are outlined below. Entrants will be judged in the sole discretion of Yes To and Yoga on Instagram based upon the creativity of the content submission.
Posting of Contest, Modification of Contest
Yes To, Inc and Beyond Yoga (the “Sponsors”), in conducting this promotional contest (the “Promotion”) reserve all rights to extend, terminate, suspend or alter the Contest, or change its nature or site. The Sponsors bears no liability or responsibility for any such changes. The sponsors may choose to conduct, in its sole discretion, various contests on various social media/networking sites, including, but not limited to, twitter.com, facebook.com, instagram.com and pinterest.com.
Announcement of Contest
The Promotion will be announced on August 17, 2016 and participants will be asked to comment in Yes To and Beyond Yoga’s Instagram site. The promotion will be announced as Yes To and Beyond Yoga deem appropriate. Further details will be provided include how to enter, any entry deadline, and the means of selecting the winner and eligibility requirements, as well as the prize(s)/value(s). Any such information as may be contained in a promotion posting is incorporated herein by reference.
Sole Discretion Regarding Winner(s) and Prize(s)
In submitting to this contest, the contestant expressly affirms that Yes To and Beyond Yoga may, in their sole discretion, select a winner and they bear no legal liability whatsoever as to the selection of the winner or the prize. Rules in order to qualify: Entries must be following @yestocarrots and @beyondyoga on Instagram.
The prize winner will win a year supply of Yes To primRose Wipes and a Beyond Yoga gift card. Contest closes on the 18th at 11:59pm.
Non-Responsibility of Social Media Providers
Instagram and Yes To and Beyond Yoga are separate and independent businesses. Instagram does not endorse, administer or bear any responsibility legally for the Promotions. Yes To and Beyond Yoga are not acting as an agent of Instagram, nor is Instagram liable or responsible for their actions, or vice versa..
Note: These Promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or any other social media provider, nor is Instagram associated with these Promotions in any way. Yes To, Inc and Beyond Yoga are not in any way acting as the agent of Instagram, nor is Instagram responsible for any acts undertaken by them in this matter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Promotions must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Instagram.
Note: These promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by YouTube or any other social media provider, nor is YouTube associated with these Promotions in any way. Yes To, Inc and Beyond Yoga not in any way acting as the agent of YouTube, nor is YouTube responsible for any acts undertaken by sponsors in this matter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these promotions must be director to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to YouTube.
Note: These Promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or any other social media provider, nor is Twitter associated with these Promotions in any way. Sponsors are not in any way acting as the agent of Twitter, nor is Twitter responsible for any acts undertaken by them in this matter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Promotions must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Twitter.
Note: These Promotions are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media provider, nor is Facebook associated with these Promotions in any way. Sponsors are not in any way acting as the agent of Facebook, nor is Facebook responsible for any acts undertaken by Yes To and Beyond Yoga in this matter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Promotions must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Facebook.
No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not improve one's chance of winning. Void where prohibited by the law of the state of the entrant. All federal, state, and local taxes may apply to any winnings. In order to participate in the promotion, you must be a member of the Social Media Site on which the Promotion is being conducted. Entry into any Promotion will only be permitted via the method specified by Sponsor in the Promotion Posting on the Social Media Site. Entries submitted contrary to the contest rules will be deemed void. All entries must include the information requested by Sponsor to be eligible. Only one prize per person, household, email address or username will be allowed per Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry or the identity of an entrant, entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder and natural person assigned by an Internet access provider to the e-mail address associated with the entry, and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. Entrants may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Sponsor in the Promotion Posting to be eligible to win a prize. Late and/or subsequent entries will not be eligible. Entries from one Promotion will not be included in other Promotions. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 16 years of age or older and located in the U.S. as of the date of entry. This Promotion and entries therein shall be deemed Void when made by non-residents or those outside the United States or where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Yes To, Inc and Beyond Yoga (“Sponsors”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, brokers and licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
- Conditions of Submission. By submitting an entry, the submitting party and any person whose likeness is displayed, agrees that Yes To and Beyond Yoga have the right to use the words and images in its discretion for any purpose, including advertising and promotion. Yes To and Beyond Yoga also wholly free not to use any comment submitted. The submitting party and any person whose likeness is displayed understand and agree that they relinquish any right to control the use of the submission and its contents to Yes To and Beyond Yoga. This relinquishment of any right to control the use of the submission or its contents is agreed upon in consideration for the right to participate in this contest. The participant waives any right or claim to legal liability for use by Yes To of the submission or its content. The participant will not make any claim and releases any right to make a claim and assumes all risks incident to this contest.
- Requirements of Entry. All comments from entries must be original, unpublished, and the sole property of the entrant. Winner will be chosen based on originality and creativity of comment posted, but this is solely in the discretion of Yes To, Inc, and Beyond Yoga which may use any criteria or method of selection as it alone deems appropriate.
- Any photo, video or written description which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems to be inappropriate for publication will not be considered and the corresponding Participant will be disqualified. By submitting an entry, each participant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her photo, video and/or words are the sole and original creation of the Participant and has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (ii) the entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, or other proprietary right of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; (iii) the entry is the sole and exclusive property of the Participant; and (iv) the subject(s) and/or persons depicted in an image have given consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; (v)Any person displayed in the submission has provided his or her written permission to have the image submitted and used in the contest and for any related purpose, including PR and/or Advertising and use on Yes To’s or Beyond Yoga’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest pages. Image or video submissions that contain depictions of other third party artistic works, other company's products, copyrights, trademarks/trade names, logos, or similar brand identifying marks will not be permitted. By entering, each participant warrants and represents that entry is his/her own original work, has not been previously published, that Participant owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to entry materials and each Participant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title, interest and claim, which it now has or may in the future have to the entries or any element(s) thereof.
- The Sponsor in its sole discretion may make any and all decisions concerning whether a submission will be used or not for any purpose and concerning whether it is suitable for a prize. Submission of an entry is no assurance of winning any prize or receiving any benefit. Yes To and Beyond Yoga, in making the decisions concerning submission eligibility, is completely free to make whatever decisions it deems appropriate and is free to select the criteria to be used to judge the entries. In submitting, the submitting party agrees to be bound by Yes To’s and Beyond Yoga’s decisions and will not challenge the decisions made by them.
- Restrictions: The following submissions will not be given any consideration and run contrary to the rules of the contest:
- Images of children;
- Crude, vulgar, offensive or violent words or imagery;
- Explicit sexual words or imagery or unduly romantic interludes;
- Illegal drug or alcohol words or imagery;
- Unauthorized trademarks and copyrighted material;
- Social security numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses or any personal, identifiable information; Website or web page links;
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others;
- Trespass or the violation of other people's rights or property;
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate imagery,
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules;
- Any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
- Any other products (non Yes To products) of any kind, or any promotion for any commercial enterprise or service;
- Images of animals being harmed;
- Any photograph of any person used without his or her permission;
- Any picture of any person, or any statements of any person other than the submitting party who has not given written consent to the submission;
- Images of celebrities or television or movie programs;
- Unduly provocative, x-rated, burlesque or campy sexual entries;
- Political slogans, or social slogans;
- New media references or advertisements.
- Posting of an entry is not an indication that the entry has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize. Submission of an entry grants Sponsor the right in perpetuity to use, publish, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in whole or in part, and to use such entry alone or in combination with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor, in commerce and trade and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to the Yes To, Beyond Yoga Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest pages a Yes To or Beyond Yoga’s websites, without limitation or compensation to the Participant and without right of notice, review or approval of any such use of the entry in perpetuity. Participant must be 18 years or older to be eligible to enter the Promotion. Submission of an entry further constitutes the Participant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in and to the entry, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights. By entering, each Participant further warrants and represents that he/she has received all rights which may be necessary from any person or entity depicted in the image to grant this assignment and transfer of rights. Prior to awarding any prize, the Participant must agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to sign and return any required Affidavit, Liability and Publicity Releases.
- Judging: Potential winner for the promotion will be selected at random by the sponsor from among all eligible entries received for the applicable promotion on or about the date set forth in the promotion posting. All entries deemed to meet the requirements as defined by promotion posting are eligible to win a prize. Winner will be notified by an Instagram message or e-mail. Sponsor's clock will be the official time keeper for all Promotions. Entries from one Promotion will not be included in other Promotions. Odds of winning a particular promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for such Promotion. The winner selected by Yes To and Beyond Yoga will be announced on August 19th at 12 p.m. pst.
- In the event winner(s) are selected base on the “best” submitted photo, story, message, essay or other similar type of submission (“submissions”), person will judge each submissions and select the winner(s) based on originality and creativity of each submission. All Submissions must be original unpublished works created by the individual entering such Submission and all submission will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Prizes: The number and appropriate retail value of prize(s) awarded in any promotion will vary and will be set forth in the promotion posting. The award and its specifics will be at the sole discretion of Yes To, as to all particulars. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description. Prize will be delivered once winner has been verified. The prize is a year supply of Yes To primRose Wipes and a $100 Beyond Yoga gift card.
- LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. If prize is unclaimed, if any prize correspondence or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor's option. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Conditions: Promotion parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete entries or submissions, non-delivered or postage due mail, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Any issues with mails, electronic connections, or any services of third parties, are not the responsibility of the SPONSOR.
- Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper or incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the U.S. By participating, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final. If, in Sponsor's sole opinion, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Ths Promotion is offered only in the U.S. and is governed by the laws of the state of California. By entering, Participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in California regarding any legal disputes.
- Any submissions belong solely to Yes To and Beyond Yoga. No entries will be returned. All rights in the submissions are conferred on Yes To and Beyond Yoga. In other words by participating in the contest, the entrant and anyone whose likeness or voice is represented in, or who otherwise participated in, the entry waives all rights of privacy, publicity, or any creative or intellectual property rights in the materials submitted. There is no exception.
- Yes To and Beyond Yoga are not responsible for lost, stolen, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, ineligible or misdirected entries. Submitting party represents that any submission was created by and is personal to the submitter. Please do not include any profanity, ads for other products, violence, animals, nude figures, illegal materials, or stolen materials in your submissions. They are not appropriate for this contest, nor are materials taken from third parties. The submissions also should not contain any copyrighted or trademark materials belonging to any third parties other than the entrants. Yes To and Beyond Yoga in their sole discretion may disqualify any such improper submissions.
- Winners may be required to sign a proof of eligibility submission and a liability and publicity release, or risk forfeiting their prize. Prizes will be awarded within,,,,, days of the close of the contest.
- Winner’s List Requests: For names of prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Yes To, Inc., 680 E. Colorado Blvd, Suite 180, Pasadena, CA 91101 to Social Media Manager.
It is understood and agreed that Sponsors will bear no liability for any decision regarding the selection or non-selection of someone as a winner. In submitting to the promotion the contestant expressly and forever waives and releases any claim of ownership in the materials submitted and submits and releases any claim of legal liability on any basis whatsoever as against Yes To and Beyond Yoga. This waiver and release is an express condition of the submission.