Last Updated: July 29,2021
In order to be considered for the Yes To™ Affiliate Program you must submit your full name, email address, social handles and information about yourself that makes you a strong candidate for this program. We will review your application within 7 days of receipt. We reserve the right to decline your application at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate membership if you are in violation of the requirements outlined below. If you have additional questions about our affiliate program, please email email@example.com with "Affiliate Program" in the subject line.
As an approved member of our affiliate program, you agree that your platforms and website does not contain any of the following:
1. Contain materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law.
2. Contain content that promotes sexually explicit materials, illegal activities, animal harm, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
3. Contain crude, vulgar, offensive, or violent words or imagery.
4. Contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Yes To, in its sole discretion.
5. Contain false or misleading information regarding promotions, coupons or giveaways.
6. Contain false or misleading links or manipulate the referring affiliate URL information.
7. Contain knowingly inaccurate information regarding the brand and its collections.
8. Contain language that infers your audience must click the affiliate link in order to obtain an offer or coupon.
We will monitor your channels from time to time to ensure all guidelines are being followed. We will notify you within 24 hours if any changes are made to our affiliate program. We reserve the right to void transactions due to order cancellations, returns, disputed charges, and program violations.